Friday, April 11, 2014

wash & go feat. miss jessie's multi cultural curls

It was just a few days ago I scrolled down my Instagram newsfeed to find Miss Jessie's featuring a new product, Multi Cultural Curls. So, obviously I went to Target the next day to pick it up, there was o n e left! [that's how I always determine if it's truly meant to be]. Right next to it was the Leave-In Condish, which I tried once and loved, so, I picked it up too. 


check out the Miss Jessie's website for more products, tips, and the blog which is coming soon! 
I don't know about you, but when I purchase new products of any sort, I h a v e to go home and try them out immediately~ I washed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo, and conditioned with the conditioner from the same line. If it wasn't for the suggestion of Mo from Mo Knows Hair, I probably would have not trusted a $3 shampoo from Trader Joe's. But let me tell you... I am s o glad I did! The shampoo, though it lathers, is rather light, it thoroughly cleans, but does not strip my hair. The Conditioner is not too heavy, not too light, smells a m a z i n g, and does its job. So, I shampooed & conditioned and squeezed out the excess water, I and let my hair dry for about 5-10 minutes while I got dressed. Next, I applied the Leave-In Condish all over [& rather generously] from root to tip, and then finished off with the star of the show, the Multi Cultural Curls. When applying this product I focused more on the mid-shaft, avoiding the root area. When I apply my products I do not section my hair, I make sure I have coated the areas on my head that I need to. Also, by applying the styler to only the mid-shaft I am am able to get a greater amount of volume than if I were to apply the product from root to tip.  

And here are my results...

d e f i n i t i o n & v o l u m e galore! 


check out ssnoww style on instagram & tumblr for more lifestyle, natural hair, fashion & beauty s t u f f 
x o ,
SSNOWW STYLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment